With the means to adjust the mass of any object Mr Mass travels the world lending his services to criminals. Some suggest he does this for the money whilst others are convinced he sees a “beauty” in the destruction he causes, the same as an arsonist views a fire.
CLEA DATA FILE
- Burak Demir
- Alpha Superior
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
- Alpha ability – allows Burak Demir to increase the mass of any object within visual range. This he can use to stop an opponent by weighing their apparel to an extent they cannot move or even to levels where a person can be crushed by their own clothing.
His preferred use of his abilities is to use it partially collapse structures in order to gain entry and on occasion he has brought down entire buildings in order to facilitate and escape.
- Burak lacks the creativity to organise his own crimes, so consequently he allies himself with others.
- Opponents will often force Burak into conflicts with his own allies.
- Lacks tactical thinking.
- The effect of the increased mass only lasts whilst Burak is maintaining a telepathic link.
- Like most Alphas he cannot use his ability indefinitely so is vulnerable once fatigued.
Rap Sheet/Criminal Traits:
- Wilful damage of property
- Muscle for hire.
- Industrial sabotage
A villain for hire Burak Demir is well known to the criminal community where he plys his trade as a demolition expert. Consequently he most often gets hired to work with others to participate in bigger crimes. Able to increase the mass of any object he can bring down whole buildings or crush someone with their own weight. Very much classes as a sociopath Demir has a complete disregard to human life. So long as he gets paid for his services he is not bothered whom gets in his way.
Whilst on occasions he has been employed to perform solo jobs, due to the nature of his Alpha abilities being far from discreet he is considered far more trouble than he is worth. However when employed on a team involved Demir is seen in an entirely different light and over the years CLEA has credited him with being involved in kidnapping, hijacking, jailbreaking, sabotage and wilful destruction of property. Consequently he is considered a dangerous individual.